Monday, February 14, 2011

All You Need Is Love

Whether or not I had someone to share it with, I've never liked Valentines Day. However, in an attempt to not be such a Valentines Day grinch, I thought I would make Saint Valentine proud and get into the holiday that would otherwise be mocked. We exchanged cards a few days ago but I still wanted to do something special so I baked Jesse a giant cupcake with his favorite toppings; chocolate frosting and sprinkles. I definitely put all my love into it. After he went to work last night at midnight, I stayed up till 1:30am baking it, letting it cool and taking it out of the cake mold. This morning, after Avery woke me up promptly at 6:30, I frosted it and added the sprinkles. It actually turned out pretty good.



Little did I know, he had a similar idea and came home with flowers for me and an "I Love You" teddy bear for baby Aves.

No comments:

Post a Comment