Monday, February 7, 2011

Superbowl Fun!

If there's one sport Avery loves to watch, it's football! I don't know what it is about football but she's glued to the TV when it's on. So naturally, the Superbowl was a big hit in her book!  She doesn't seem to favor any specific team but I'm hoping she'll lean toward the Rams and not so much daddys stinky Raiders ;o) 




She's mastering the art of crawling and now is teaching herself how to pull herself up on things. She's working on it but still can't get to her feet. I never realized how fast kids grow until you have one of your own but she's giving in to the idea of cuddling which helps me cope with her growing into an independent toddler. Every now and again I'll look through her photo albums and reminisce on her first couple months of life; the 2am feedings, sleeping on the couch, baths in the sink, falling asleep on my chest. Soon we'll be planning her 1st birthday party and it all seemed to pass by so quick but I'm looking forward to her first steps and first words. After that, I could stand for her to slow down a little. 




1 comment:

  1. What a cute video! I cannot believe how time flies! She is growing up way too fast! :0)

    ReplyDelete