Monday, March 14, 2011

Super Saver

I love saving money, who doesn't now a days!? Coupon clipping has become one of my favorite things to do on Sunday. I just stumbled upon a really good diaper deal and thought I'd share. I've had this $10 off purchase in the Baby Store at Amazon.com coupon from Parents Magazine stuck on my fridge for weeks ready to expire at the end of this month and throwing it away would be like throwing $10 in the garbage. So, I put it to good use today! I went to the Baby Store at Amazon.com and searched for the best deal on diapers. I found a regular priced box of diapers (180 count) for $34.54. After my $10 off coupon, it went down to $24.54. Plus, I got 15% off the original price by applying for their Subscribe & Save option lowering the price again by $5.18. With free shipping plus tax, my total came to $20.97 for 180 diapers. Not bad considering I would have paid $35 at Walmart for the same item.

If anyone is interested in getting these coupons, you can subscribe for free to American Baby and Parents Magazine by going to http://www.parents.com/ and clicking subscribe at the bottom of the website. Also, Baby Talk Magazine has great baby coupon deals also. You can subscribe for free by going to http://www.opt-in-offers.net/bonnier/A1.asp

No comments:

Post a Comment