Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Parents Magazine Cover Contest

So I was on the Parents Magazine website the other day and noticed they were having a magazine cover contest for children 3 months to 6 years. I thought it was a shot in the dark but I uploaded the requested 5 photos and one of them made the cut to be voted on. This was the photo they chose:


There will be 10 winners who will receive an all-expenses-paid trip to New York City to be photographed for an upcoming issue of Parents magazine! You can vote everyday until the 17th so VOTE VOTE VOTE!!! Heres the link: http://photos.parents.com/category/vote/photo/783992

2 comments:

  1. My question is can Auntie Em come with you guys to New York? I have been voting everyday! Go Avery, she is the cutest baby on the site! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure! Auntie Randi asked the same thing. You can go if you pay your own way :)

    ReplyDelete