Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Wow!! Catch Up Time!!

Ok, I've been lazy & haven't posted anything in 6 months so I thought I'd post everything (well, all the important things) that's happened since Avery's first birthday. Here goes....

HALLOWEEN

Avery was a cupcake for Halloween but absolutely refused to wear a hat. She hardly lets us brush her hair, I don't know why I thought she'd actually wear a hat. We went to my mom & dad's ranch and took some really cute shots of her in her cupcake costume.

We didn't take her Trick or Treating because we thought we'd keep the "freak out" level at a minimum this Halloween.






CHRISTMAS

For Christmas we went to mom & dad's again and this time Emily & Randi were able to come so Avery got some much needed Auntie time...





She loved opening presents & was spoiled rotten...as usual.





 
And Now...
The Holidays were wonderful this year but it's always nice to get back into the swing of things. We're all doing great. Jesse's work is going well and he enjoys what he does and who he works with.

Im still working a few hours a week just to get me out of the house and I've also started a couponing blog. No, Im not a crazy Extreme Couponer but the blog is mainly just a hobby and it's brought in some extra money so that's always nice.

Jesse took Avery to her 18 month well check visit, all by himself because I had to work and she was 35 inches tall and 25lbs 12oz...I wish her hair would grow as fast as she is!!

She's definitely coming into her own and she's so funny to watch sometimes. Her first word was "cow" (grandpa was proud) and I think she learns a new word everyday. The word of the day today is "no" and Im actually surprised she didn't pick up on it sooner. It seems like every time I turn around she's getting into something she shouldn't. We've definitely learned to pick our battles though.

Avery saying "Cow!"

I never really understood the saying "kids minds are like sponges" until you actually have a little one running around mimicking everything. 
Time flies when you're having fun!!

Just born

6 months old

1 year old

18 months old

No comments:

Post a Comment