Wednesday, March 3, 2010

6 Months Already

Today was our 24 week (6 month) checkup and everything went great. I am feeling more pregnant as the days go by. My stomach is getting bigger and harder as the days (not weeks anymore) fly by. I was a little shocked when I jumped on the scale and noticed I had gained the most from the last doctors appointment to this one. In total I've gained 14 lbs and owe six of those pounds to the last three weeks. It must be all those chicken McNuggets the baby has been craving ;o) but the doctor didn't seem concerned so I'm not going to worry.


I also have to go in Friday for a glucose tolerance test which Im not very excited for. First of all, I hate anything that has to do with blood...especially mine, and secondly, it seems like a very boring 1 hour. It's good that I've volunteered Jesse to be my buddy for that hour ;o)


And last but certainly not least, we finally got to schedule our ultrasound appointment. Its going to be for Saturday at 9am. That was the soonest they could get us in...I made sure of it. We're so tired of waiting. We want to know whether its pink or blue. After we scheduled the appointment, it was hard for Jesse to go to work. He said he wanted to go to sleep and wake up when it was Saturday. I think he gets more excited as the days go by for this baby to arrive. So, any last guesses before we know for sure? 


Belly bump picture for week 24

No comments:

Post a Comment